my 1st blog on purely "TaGaLoG"

I'm a simple person, with simple ambitions in life...


but sometimes when i take my place in the society of the real world, i take pride of being a PINOY!


ang pinoy kasi, di madaling sumuko. kahit inaapi at nasasaktan, lalaban at lalaban ito hangat kamatayan.


i know its a bit exaggerating but PINOY'S are talented people.


i made this blog to make a difference, its filled opinions na gusto kong sabihin sa mundo. kahit di man ito mapansin okay lang, di ko naman hinihingi ang attention ng iba.


=)

Monday, April 25, 2011

Smile :)
 pipay


It was amazing to finally realize that i utter the word "MOVED ON" freely. funny thou, but i saw something in me that made me realize that we were never really cut out in this kind of relationship. that kind of mutual attraction is not enough for love to last. 

hoping to see you smile was my sign to let you go. its not any other smile, its has a meaning to me. its like seeing u for the fist time, holding your hand when we finally talked, making every second last because it might end as soon as we part. its the smile when we first met. how i wished we could go back, how i wished i could change everything for you. maybe you've  change your mind and stayed.

when i saw you yesterday, that was the time i promised to myself that i have to let you go, God gave me another chance to take a leap of faith and move on. your a good person, any woman would give everything as long as they get to know you first, because i would. i dedicate this blog to the one person that i've loved long ago, this is my last blog about you because its time for  my heart to  move on and my mind to forget you. i'll pray to the Lord above to give u a woman that will make you happy... 

seeing you smile is the sign that its time for  me to say goodbye...

No comments:

Post a Comment